2016 Spring Calendar
The 2016 Spring semester and registration will open on Monday, January 4, 2016. On the first night of a course, participants should arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled start. All individuals should enter the front lobby to check-in with a representative from the Monty Tech School of Continuing Education (SCE). The SCE representative or instructors will lead students to their respective classes.
For most SCE courses (except for single evening classes), instructors will provide a course schedule that details all dates students should attend class. However, SCE students can be confident that no class will occur on the following dates:
- Monday, January 18 ~ Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Wednesday, February 10 ~ Advisory Dinner
- February 15 – 19 ~ Winter Break
- Wednesday, March 16 ~ Open House
- Friday, March 25 ~ Good Friday
- Wednesday, April 13 ~ Superintendent's Dinner
- April 18 – 22 ~ Spring Break
- Wednesday, May 25 ~ High School Graduation
- Monday, May 30 ~ Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 1 ~ Advisory Dinner
Occasionally, SCE must cancel classes due to high school events that require rescheduling or unforeseen events.
In the event of a class cancellation, SCE will make every effort to contact students via email or phone as soon as possible. If the Montachusett area expects severe weather, please listen to the local television and radio stations for current cancellation notices. In addition, our office voicemail will reflect SCE cancellations by 3:00 pm.
SCE will reschedule (unless otherwise prevented) classes canceled due to weather conditions, high school events, or illnesses of instructors.
1050 Westminster Street Fitchburg,
978-345-9200 x5220 978-632-8889