Online Marketing Courses
As an Adult Learner, Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner, we know your time is limited. We understand your need for practical courses that are affordable and deliver results. Monty Tech is offering online Internet marketing courses that you can take from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
This education platform includes:
- Free and Unlimited Access to a Free Grade your Website tool
- 30-day timeframe to complete a course
- Personalized eLearning portal
- Course analytics to help you develop your web strategy
- Multi-media videos for audio learners
- Online business performance tools that eliminates guesswork
- On-going measurement tools that can help you monitor your site performance
- Community network so you can connect with like-minded business learners
- Comprehensive testing
- eWorksheets that you can download
Whether you are new to the Internet or an advanced Internet Marketer, there are courses to meet everyone’s needs.
OLM-1 BEGINNERS COURSES - Getting Started on the Internet Program -- COURSE COST: $79.95
This course is best suited for
- Internet "Newbies"
- People who want to establish a website, blog, i.e., web presence
- People who are thinking about re-vamping their website that was built by them, a family member or a web developer that is no longer building sites
- Individuals who want a site that does not lock them into a web master
OLM-2 INTERMEDIATE COURSES - Online Marketing --
COURSE COST: $99.95
This course is best suited for people who have mastered building a website but wishes to continue developing a web presence.
OLM-3 ADV. MARKETING COURSES - Building Your Business
Using a Social Media & Communication Strategy --
COURSE COST: $99.95
This course is best suited for people who have mastered the intermediate course program & have the fundamental knowledge of backlinks & organic SEO strategies.
THREE CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER!
- Register online at montytechnites.com
- Calling Monty Tech's Continuing Education office at 978-345-9200 x5220
- Using the enrollment form on the back of the Spring catalog.